(1) Premium Hair Growth Oil can be used on any type of hair that is lacking nutrients, moisture, life, and shine. It is vegan friendly and free of animal cruelty. Comes in 2 options: 2 oz. Dropper bottles & Roll-On Scalp Stimulator.
Roll-on Scalp Stimulator is for problem areas such as edges, bald spots, thinning areas etc. The roll-on function increases scalp stimulation and blood circulation all while nourishing the area. Also, design makes for no dripping from the hair.
- Aids in the repair of dry damaged hair.
- Seals in moisture.
- Prevents breakage.
- Helps hair growth.
- Protects the scalp from dandruff.
- Can slow down premature graying.
- Protects hair from the sun's damaging UV radiation.
- Helps reduce symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- Prevents split ends.
Chebe Powder, KarKar Oil (Peanut Oil, Mahleb, Clove, Liquorice), Jojoba Oil, Grape seed Oil, Black Castor Oil, Oilve Oil, Argan Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Herbs (Vetiver Root, Senna Flowers, Vilumichai Root. Licorice Root, Nigella Seeds, Dried Alma, Rose Petals, Alkanet, White Turmeric, Bakul Flower, Bawchi Seeds, Senna Leaves, Henna Seeds, Sweet Flag, Myrobalan, Screw Tree Pods, Fenugreek Seeds, Curry Leaves), Rosemary Essential Oil, & Blood Orange Essential Oil.
Let your hair experience authentic natural Chebe oil from Chad in Africa. Chebe is a traditional hair growth remedy for the heart of Africa. It has been used for generations to increase hair growth, prevent breakage, and lock in moisture. Chebe is the secret to very long hair. In Chad, the women hair often goes past their waist. All natural and only available in this remote part of Africa.
Curious about karkar oil for hair? Karkar oil is a combination of different ingredients which come from Chad in Africa. It has been used by women in Chad and Sudan who are said to have the longest hair in Africa. This is in spite of the fact that hair in northern Africa is usually drier and more brittle than hair from other regions. Karkar oil benefits hair in many ways. It protects hair in several different ways. It protects by sealing in moisture and preventing breakage. It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, unsaturated fatty acids, and other minerals that contribute to hair growth. It also has natural anti-bacterial properties and protects the scalp from parasites and other irritants which can cause dandruff and dryness.
(2) Mint Hair Growth Oil can be used on any type of hair that is lacking nutrients and moisture. It is vegan friendly and free of animal cruelty. Comes in 2 options: 2 oz. Dropper bottles & Roll-On Scalp Stimulator.
- Nourishes hair deeply, leaving it soft and shiny.
- Detangling effect.
- Helps with dryness, itching, or other scalp problems.
- Leaves hair soft and shiny.
- Aides in healthy hair growth.
Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosemary essential oil, Tea Tree essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Cedar wood essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Mint, Green Tea, Rosemary, & Thyme.
How to use: (Dropper Bottle)
-Start by applying a small amount of premium hair growth oil directly to your scalp. You may find it helpful to use a dropper to apply the oil directly to the roots of your hair.
-Massage the premium hair growth oil into your scalp using circular motions. Be sure to spread the oil evenly throughout your entire scalp, focusing on any areas that are particularly dry or prone to breakage.
- Use this hair oil between washings to: Hydrate your hair and scalp; Soften your hair; and to add shine. The fragrance is also natural and calming.
How to use: (Roll-On Scalp Stimulator)
-Start by rolling the oil directly on your scalp using circular motions. Be sure to spread the oil evenly throughout your entire scalp, focusing on any areas that are particularly dry or prone to breakage.
-For best results, use the oil at least once a week or as needed to promote healthier, stronger hair.
You can achieve results you are wanting in just 4 weeks.
**All of Naturally Luxurious Hair Products are generally considered safe for use, as they are natural products without harmful chemicals. However, as with any new hair care products, it is always a good idea to do a patch test first to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredients. Follow the instructions for use carefully and do not apply too much product at once.